Guiding Ministry Verses:
He upholds the cause to the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free.
Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
1. The only true God, the almighty creator of all things, existing eternally in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – full of love and glory.
2. In the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3. Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, who lived as a perfect example, who assumed the judgment due sinners by dying in our place, and who was bodily raised from the dead and ascended as Savior and Lord and sits at God’s right hand interceding for us.
4. Justification by God’s grace to all who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
5. The indwelling presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit, who gives to all believers a new life and a new calling to Christian fellowship and obedient service.
6. The victorious reign and future personal return of Jesus Christ, who will judge all people with justice and mercy, giving over the unrepentant to eternal condemnation, but receiving the redeemed into eternal life.